CWNet has job openings in the following areas:
TELEMARKETER (for San Diego Office only)
The following statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Under direct supervision, performs direct telemarketing. (6 positions)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Places cold calls over the telephone to sell products and/or services associated with the outreach activity; follows specified instructions in the delivery of sales messages.
- Organizes and places multiple calls within a specified shift; maintains accurate records of calls placed and results of calls.
- Achieves daily sales and productivity goals, as provided by management.
- Prepares routine periodic sales and activity reports as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED with no previous work experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Telephone sales skills.
- Ability to maintain records.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed established sales targets.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION OF LINUX Needed:
CWNet is hiring system administrators with the following skills and qualifications:
WEB DEVELOPER Needed:
MAINTAINING & UPGRADING THE FF:
- DNS Servers & VIRTUAL HOSTING
- MAIL & SMTP Servers
- Q-POPPER PACKAGE
- FTP, Proxy & Web Servers
- Upgrading IOS
- Basic HTML & DHTML
- PHP,ASP and or Cold Fusion
- MY SQL
PLANNING & TROUBLE SHOOTING LAN/WAN CONNECTION SECURING ALL SERVERS USING THE FF:
- IP CHAINS
- TRANSPARENT PROXYING
CWNet is hiring a Web developer with the following skills and qualifications:
WEB GRAPHICS SOFTWARE
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- MACROMEDIA FREEHAND
- MACROMEDIA FIREWORKS
- MACROMEDIA FLASH
WEB PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
- HTML & DHTML
- VISUAL BASIC
- COLD FUSION
- MS SQL
- MS Access
WEB ANIMATION SOFTWARE
- MACROMEDIA FLASH
- GIFF ANIMATOR
Internet Customer Support Technician:
We have several positions open for people seeking a techninal support position in an ISP environment. Those interested should be able to work well with others, have good communications skills, be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and have working experience with guiding users through installation and troubleshooting of end-user internet softwa re. We require proficiency in using and configuring Windows95, 98, ME, NT, Win2000, and XP Dialup Networking, Microsoft Internet Explorer (3.0, 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0) on Windows 3.1 and Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP based PC's, as well as common internet e-mail programs. Macintosh configuration experience with Open Transport and FreePPP/MacTCP, and work experience in an ISP environment is also preferred.
Attention to detail, patience, and good verbal and written communication skills are key attributes we require of all our associates.